- First-time homebuyers who are cautious about buying a home now, but want to be able to purchase a home in the future
- Potential homeowners who recently relocated and are unsure which neighborhood to live in
- Renters willing to commit to a one year lease. Guarentee option to resign for up to 5 years
- With the assistance of a licensed realtor finding a home is easy,
- Prospective residents are given the monthly lease and purchase price information for each year for five years, so they can plan for the future.
- Company provides access to MLS listings, selection to most qualifying homes for sale.
- Value: Affordable lease and a pre-set purchase price. There are no hidden fees or non- refundable deposits.
Control and Flexibility:
- Prospective residents have the OPTION to purchase the home at any time during their residency, at the pre-set price. If the home value appreciates above this price each year, they realize a financial benefit. If the value of the home appreciates at a lower rate than the pre-set price or declines, they can choose not to renew their lease and walk away without penalty.
- .Annual household income of $55.000+
- Stable employment or offer letter for relocation
- No pending chapter 7 bankruptcy
- No disqualifying criminal history
Their applications team will evaluate household rent-to-income and debt-to-income ratios. rental and housing history, employment history, criminal history, FICO scores, and other elements if necessary.